• Adopt a Family for Christmas - Childhood Cancer Coalition (formerly ACCOOIN), 202 E Spokane Falls Blvd, Ste 301, 995- 5431, email: Leslie@cccnw.org for lists of gifts for children, donate gas or grocery cards for families.
• Children’s Christmas Joy Clothing Drive, Mission Community, Stevens Elementary, 1717 E Sinto, 10-4, 536-1084, 4mission.org parents shop for clothing for infants to 6th grade and children’s books. (Drop off 1-4, M, 10am-1pm, W, 1-4pm, Th)
December 1 - 31
• NW Winter Fest 720-5200 Spokane County Fair & Expo Center, Largest display of illuminated lanterns in Pacific NW, includes cultural display, self-guided and accessible walk tours
December 7 - 9
• Winter Festival, RE*Imagine Medical Lake, various locations, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., https://medicallake.org/winter-festival/ offers, fun run, Santa’s Workshop, Petting zoo, ginger bread house contest, elf crafts/village, cookies with Mrs Claus/breakfast with Santa, Christmas Parade & tree lighting, light tour & LED show
• Christmas Bureau, Spokane County Fair and Expo Center, 404 N. Havana, Spokane Valley,
10 a.m. -2 p.m. 505-4444 bureau@ cceasternwa.org, Christmasbureau.org
Annual holiday assistance program coordinated by Catholic Charities, Volunteers of America, and the Spokesman-Review. Made possible by monetary donations and volunteers. Offers toys, books, and grocery vouchers for thousands of families.
December 9 - 20
• Holiday Lights Manito Park, 6:30-9:30 p.m. 720-5200
December 11, 13
• Christmas Bureau, Spokane County Fair and Expo Center, 404 N. Havana, Spokane Valley, 4 p.m. -8 p.m.,
505-4444, Christmasbureau.org Annual holiday assistance program coordinated by Catholic Charities, Volunteers of America, and the Spokesman-Review. Made possible by monetary donations and volunteers. Offers toys, books, and grocery vouchers for thousands of families
• The Salvation Army Red Kettle various locations 329-2733, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to Ring (https://www. registertoring.com) helps you find time and place to ring:
Ring as Individual, Ring with group or virtual ringer
• Brrrzaar Riverpark Square, 3 floors of vendors and local artists
• 3rd Annual Parade of Lights, 8821 E Valleyway, Spokane Valley, 4:30 p.m. 505-4444, paradeoflights.net Family friendly light parade, commercial or personal vehicles, festive parade floats, illuminated trailers and marching groups. Vendors at UHS west parking with crafts, cocoa, educational booths and mental health awareness.
• Feed Cheney, Wren Pierson Community Center 615 4th, 993-5462, 5:30. Regular monthly meal will be served
• Greater Spokane County Meals On Wheels, at Silver Cafés, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., 482-0803: Airway Point Senior Apts, 13520 W. 6th; Spangle Service Club, 165 Main; Spokane: Clearview Senior Living, 4827 S. Palouse Hwy.; Corbin Senior Center, 827 W. Cleveland; Hillyard Senior Center, 4001 N. Cook; Martin Luther King Jr Community Center, 500 S. Stone; Spokane Valley: Appleway Court, 221 S. Farr; Spokane Valley Senior Center, 2426 N. Discovery
• City Gate, 170 S Madison, 455-9670, noon-2p.m.
• St Ann’s Catholic, 2116 E. First, 535-3031, 1-2 p.m.
• Union Gospel Mission, 1224 E. Trent, 535-8510, 5-6:30pm. sit-down for clean-and-sober families, grab-and-go options
• Greater Spokane County Meals On Wheels, deliveries to homebound clients 60+, 924-6976, call to sign up for MOW, volunteer drivers
• Christmas Wishes Deer Park https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChristmasWishesAllYearLong
• Christmas gifts for children - Cheney, 616 3rd St 235-8900, 4 - 6:30 p.m., M; 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.