Nominations due by: August 29
Continue on this page for an electronic submission OR click here for a paper form.
Company Based Awards
To qualify for this award, the philanthropic entity must demonstrate outstanding community commitment through financial support, executive/employee involvement, and the encouragement/motivation of others to take leadership roles toward philanthropy and community involvement.
- Philanthropic Corporation of the Year (100+ Employees)
- Philanthropic Small Business of the Year (Less than 100 Employees)
Individual Based Awards
To qualify for this award, the philanthropic individual, couple or family must demonstrate outstanding community commitment through advocacy, leadership role(s), mobilizing efforts towards a cause and supporting philanthropic contributions in Spokane.
- Outstanding Philanthropist(s)
- Emerging Philanthropist(s)
- Outstanding Young Philanthropist(s) (up to age 21)
Once you nominate a business/individual, Spokane County United Way ELS will reach out to the nominated individual for more information.