This free service is part of a community-wide partnership of the United Way, IRS, AARP and the CASH (Creating Assets Savings and Hope) Coalition.  A local asset building coalition, CASH also connects low income people to financial education, free and low-cost banking services and other debt management resources.


Call 2-1-1
for tax site updates!


Did you work in 2013? Makes less than $51,270?

Single or married, with or without children, you likely qualify to get your taxes done free. Also, based on your earnings and family situation, you may get extra money back from the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
If eligible you could receive
• $3,250 if you have one child
• $5,372 if you have two children
• $6,044 if you have three children or more
• $487 even if you have no children living with you
(individual results may vary)

Spokane County Tax Site Locations
Schedule your appointment by calling 509-358-3526 starting January 21.

Sites by appointment only.

Cheney Library **

610 1st Street
Thursday 4 PM-7 PM, Friday 1 PM-5 PM

Northeast Community Center **

4001 N. Cook
Wednesday 4 PM-8 PM,
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
10 AM-2 PM

Spokane County United Way **

920 N. Washington St. Suite 100
Tuesday 4 PM-7 PM, Friday 9 AM-2 PM
Saturday 9 AM-4 PM

Spokane Public Library **

906 West Main Ave.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
10:30 AM-2 PM
Thursday and Friday 2 PM-5 PM

Sites first come/first served.

Spokane Moran Prairie Library

6004 S. Regal
Tuesday 2 PM-5 PM
Saturday 11 AM-3 PM

Spokane Valley Library

12004 E. Main Ave.
Monday 4-7 PM
Friday 1 PM-4 PM
Saturday 10-1 PM
Closed Monday, Feb.17 for President’s Day

Deer Park City Library

208 S. Forest
Friday 11 AM-3 PM

Medical Lake City Hall

124 S. Lefevre
Wednesday and Thursday 5 PM-7 PM

**Schedule your appointment by calling 509-358-3526 starting January 21.
Open February 1 to April 15 unless exception noted.
Click Here for a PDF of the TAX SCHEDULE!

Click here to make an appointment online at the
Spokane County United Way location.

Schedule your appointment
by calling 509-358-3526.washington trust




-2012 tax return

-Valid PICTURE id*

-All income statements, such as 2012 W-2s, 1098, 1099 forms for you and your spouse

-Social Security cards for you, spouse and all household members

-Proof of other income from you or spouse and banking information

-Child care provider information

-Property tax information if homeowner

*Tax returns are not acceptable ID.