Single or married, with or without children, you likely qualify to get your taxes done free. Also, based on your earnings and family situation, you may get extra money back from the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
If eligible you could receive
• $6,269 with three or more qualifying children • $5,572 with two qualifying children
• $3,373 with one qualifying child • $506 with no qualifying children
(individual results may vary)
Note, we are unable to prepare Rental, Farm and certain business forms. Visit www.spokanecash.org to see if you qualify for free tax prep!
Spokane County Tax Site Locations
Schedule your appointment by calling 509-353-4851 starting January 12.
This free service is part of a community-wide partnership of the United Way, IRS, AARP and the CASH (Creating Assets Savings and Hope) Coalition.
A local asset building coalition, CASH also connects low income people to financial education, free and low-cost banking services and other debt management resources. Call 2-1-1 for tax site updates! Click here to make an appointment online at the Spokane County United Way location.
Schedule your appointment by calling 509-353-4851.
What to bring to the tax site:- 2014 tax return
- Valid PICTURE id* - Social Security cards for you, spouse and all household members - All income statements, such as 2012 W-2s, 1098, 1099 forms for you and your spouse
- Any Form 1095 - Health Insurance Marketplace Statement [if applicable]
- Proof of other income from you or spouse & banking information
- Child care provider information
- Property tax information if homeowner - Form 1098T & education expenses for students